Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer
Regular price $59.99 Sale price
This FDA approved non-contact forehead thermometer is perfect for reducing the risk of spreading disease between people being evaluated. It measures temperature and displays a reading rapidly and provides the ability to retake a temperature quickly.
- Easy to use 1 sec readings for babies, infants, kids, adults, and elders
- Mute mode and large backlit LCD enables clear reads in the dark without waking up your baby
- Easy button measuring with intelligent fever alarm indicator in three colors. Sound fever alert.
- ℉ / ℃ Switch
- 9 sets of memory
- Automatic off after 30 seconds
- Multifunction, suitable for measuring forehead and objects
- Human engineering design, simple and elegant appearance
- Lightweight and small, easy to carry
- Requires 2*AAA batteries (not included)
- 1 Digital Non-Contact Infrared Forehead Thermometer
- 1 User Manual
Quick Start Guide
- Forehead Temperature: Hold the NCIT sensing area perpendicular to the forehead (optimum distance 1.2-2.0 inch) and instruct the person to remain stationary during measurement(s). Press the "Measurement switch" button and release, the beep is heard, read the value.
- Object Temperature: Use 'Power Switch' button to switch to Object Temperature Mode. Hold the NCIT sensing area perpendicular to the object (optimum distance 1.2-2.0 inch). Press the "Measurement switch" button and release, the beep is heard, read the value. If you fail to guarantee the instrument in the normal direction, it is supposed to measure in 45 degree angles with the normal direction, otherwise the displayed value of the infrared thermometer will be low.
- To Check 9 Sets of Previous Readings: Use "Mem Switch" button to check the 9 sets of memories one by one.
- ℉/℃ Switch: Press "Mem Switch" button to switch.
- Mute/Unmute Switch: Press "Mem Switch" button to switch.